Monday, April 15, 2013

20 Under 20

I'm a little bit of a fanatic at "browsing", whether it be at different stores or on different websites, so I decided to do a round-up of my top 20 favorite things right now for under $20.  Here we go!:

#1: IZ Byer California Lace Moto Jacket 

 Motorcycle jackets are super popular right now, and I love this one from Kohls becasue it has a little bit of lace at the top, and faux leather on the rest.  $19.20



I love this gold dipped bowl from Nate Berkus' line for Target.  I saw it in the store the other day and fell in love!! I wish I had a place for it in my house...$16.99




I Love these fun turquoise frames from Z Gallerie.  I saw them the other day when I was on a date with the hubby, and bought the little one...they are too cute and add the perfect pop of color! $12.95







I already blogged about this necklace from Nordstrom a few days ago, but I am a little obsessed!  I love it and think it would go with ANYTHING!  I might need to make this purchase:) $20.00



I am loving the new line from Nate Berkus...this pillow is calling my name! I love the mix of the gold with the masculine tweed.  It is amazing!:) $21.24 (And I know I went over $1.24...but it is worth it!) 





This top from Forever 21 is so cute with the rosettes on the shoulder, and it will definitely go with just about anything in your closet. $19.80





Rose gold is all over the place right now, and as much as I would like to have a nice, expensive watch, I'll take this $20.00 one from Nordstrom any day!





These flats from JCrew Factory are super adorable!  The color and cute little bow are perfect for spring and summer! $19.50



 This vase is so fun...love the yellow and white together.  What a fun addition to any decor it would be. $16.99



 Love this little girls' tee from Jcrew Factory.  I know my little girl would especially love the sparkly heart! $19.50 with extra 30% off!



I've been seeing a lot of the metal trimmed shoes popping up for summer lately.  These from Forever 21 are perfect...the gold metal and leopard print are darling together! $14.80






I have this skirt from Old Navy, and I absolutely love it.  It is so, so comfy and will be perfect for summer.  You could easily dress it up or keep it casual. $19.94



 Another thing I've already blogged about, but these little animals have me!  I love their funky shapes, and you really could put them anywhere! Also comes in a lion and elephant. $9.99





I love Lauren Conrad's jewelry line for Kohls.  All the items are dainty and simple, but add just the perfect touch to accessorize a look. $9.90





 How cute are these little girls' sandals from Old Navy?  Loving the pink with rhinestones on it! Cute, cute...$15.00



 This fun little boys' shirt from Jcrew is so cute...I'd love to put either of my boys in it! $17.99 plus 30% off!




By far, my favorite home decor/decorating magazine out there.  And trust me, I have read them all!  You will not find rugs or pieces of furniture in here for $2,000...yes, this magazine is actually for real people!  1 year subscription for $18.00...trust me, you won't regret it!




World Market is one of my favorite places to shop, not just for their great prices, but they have the cutest, most unique stuff for your house.  This table runner caught my eye.  The stripes and flowers play off each other so well! $19.99




I've loved these little rocking birds from West Elm since I saw them.  They are so whimsical and fun and I would love to have a white one somewhere in my home. $14.00




Black and white are a top trend for spring, and this top from Forever 21 is perfect with the stripes and cute little front tie. $15.80


Whew! Still with me?! Happy Monday!! 

1 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

You just made my life easy! I can just pick what I need and want and under $20 bucks .. Totally affordable! I need to get to target! And get online! I need the Nate Butkus stuff, the leopard sandals! And that striped skirt! Darling!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Melissa Rey Styles | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Built by NTWD